We help our clients to obtain reasonable assurance that their reporting is free from significant misstatements, making it possible to attract additional funds from investors and banks, and to obtain reliable information to take informed managerial decisions.
ICLC offers statutory and voluntary audit of:
- accounting statements, prepared in accordance with the requirements of Russian legislation;
- financial statements, prepared in accordance with IFRS;
- separate parts to the reporting and statements, prepared in accordance with specific rules (project description: confirmation of tax declarations for the profits of foreign companies).
The audit will consist of the following stages:
- audit planning, including understanding the client’s business, assessment of the internal control system, a study of key business processes, accounting IT systems and risks;
- collection and analysis of audit evidence, including carrying out analytical procedures, the collection of confirmations of indebtedness from debtors and creditors, implementation of a number of verifications of the credibility and sufficiency of the accounting information and the completeness of its disclosure in reporting;
- preparation of an audit report.
According to the results of such an audit, in addition to the audit report on the fair presentation of the accounting (financial) statements, we will provide you with management letter on all mistakes and weaknesses identified in the course of the work, containing:
- detailed descriptions of the violations;
- substantiated position of the auditors with references to statutory documents;
- the implications of the violations and practical recommendations to address them.
Audit related services:
- review checks;
- agreed procedures;
- compilation of financial information.
ICLC strictly observes the rules of professional ethics of auditors: confidentiality, honesty and objectivity.
Our professional activity related to the provision of audit services is insured with one of the largest Russian companies.