Expert examination of tax liabilities (Tax audit)
ICLC experts have analysed and summarised the experience of tax audits of a significant number of companies. Our practice evidences the strengthening of control over completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the payment of taxes by companies.
Expert examination of tax liabilities will allow:
- evaluate the overall current position of the tax accounting;
- identify key areas of tax risks;
- review the existing opportunities for optimisation of the tax burden, detected within the audit.
Expert examination of tax liabilities includes:
- analysis of the accounting tax policy for the purpose of determining its completeness, the compliance of the approved methods with the methods, established by the legislation, and compliance with the conditions pertaining to its application;
- validation of the correctness of determination of taxed objects, calculation of taxable bases, calculation of tax liabilities, filling in tax declarations;
- assessment of current and potential tax risks.
- on the basis of an expert examination we will prepare a detailed report that will include:
- an indication of the presence of tax violations and the tax consequences for the company if violations of the tax legislations rules have been revealed;
- the substantiated position with references to statutory documents;
- with regard to controversial issues — an analysis of clarifications by the regulatory authorities and of current arbitrazh practice;
- practical recommendation on the elimination of adverse consequences related to any identified violations of the tax legislation.