We will carry out an analysis of the existing internal control system, determine the indicators and assess the performance and efficiency of the internal control system activity.
We will develop risk maps in terms of the following controlled areas:
- the financial and business activity of the company;
- financial and management reporting;
- protection of the company’s assets (property);
- the efficiency of the use of the company’s resources;
- compliance of the activity with the legislative requirements, internal organisational and administrative documents and standards;
- safety provision and the effectiveness of the company’s information systems, etc.
We will develop internal standards/procedures, including in relation to the carrying out of control measures, the preparation of a list of control procedures and inspection programmes, and will form a classifier of potential violations, depending on the controlled areas.
The regulation of control procedures will help to make the technology and organisation of internal control activity more rational, decrease labour intensity and increase the quality of such control measures.